Jason Side Identity ๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ”–

 Jason Side Identity ๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ”–



BOOK DESCRIPTION ๐Ÿ“


๐Ÿ’ฅAction-packed


๐Ÿ’ฅSuspenseful


๐Ÿ’ฅThought-provoking


๐Ÿ’ฅThe beginning of a saga



Who am I, and what have I caused?

I've been asking myself that plenty of times.๐Ÿ’ซ Well now I know I'm a Demigod, so that changes things; if anything,

it adds more weight to this. Now there are Monsters ๐Ÿ‘ฟhunting me and I have to escape across the country๐ŸŒ with two

Demigods to get to safety. That's not even half of it. What about the calamity of the fighting between the Gods?๐ŸŒ 

And Levaveus? How do I fight in these circumstances? I can't forget any of this. Not even for a second.๐Ÿƒ

How will I take accountability in this world, which should not even exist?


I will do what I must.๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ”–


Get Your Copy Today! ๐Ÿคฉ


⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


BUY NOW ๐Ÿ›’

AVAILABLE ON AMAZON ๐Ÿ›️

Available in Kindle ebook &Paperback versions.๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ“ฑ

https://www.amazon.com/Jason-Side-Identity-Ibrahim-Shabazz/dp/B0C2SJHHCP


Author ➡️ @jasonsideis


๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ’ป www.jasonsideis.com ๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ’ป๐ŸŒ


๐Ÿ“š

✳️

๐Ÿ“š

✳️

๐Ÿ“š

✳️


#books #jasonsideidentity #ibrahimshabazz #bestbook  #fantasy #author  #books  #fantasybook #booklover #book #demigods #reading #fantasybookauthor #bookworm #goodbook #reader #newbook #authorlife #suspense #bookpromotion #newbooks

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/6127233159

https://pin.it/6sJLW3m




Comments