Rapture 4: A BWWM Alpha Male Romance ✨πŸ“šπŸ”–

 Rapture 4: A BWWM Alpha Male Romance ✨πŸ“šπŸ”–



BOOK DESCRIPTION πŸ“ 

Life is amazing.


I would even go so far as to call it a fairytale. I have never been happier in my whole life, and Rush made all that possible. From the time I met him until now, he has made me feel loved, protected and appreciated. He is every woman’s dream—but he is all mine.🏞️πŸͺ»


Yes, our lives have been eventful, but despite all of the turmoil, we stand stronger than ever. Although Rush and I came from two different worlds, we have more in common than I would have ever thought. Ironically, long-lost mothers suddenly reappearing seem to be a common theme for both my and my man’s life.πŸŒ‡πŸ’ž


On the heels of Lance Cambridge’s murder, Rush’s mother, Siobhan (aka Gia Olivette) showed up on our doorstep after a twenty-five-year hiatus. Because Rush actually knew… and had been loved by, his mother… he was a bit more open to the idea of a reconciliation with her.πŸŽ†πŸ’« Because I’m protective of his heart, initially, I was extremely opposed to them reconnecting. My thoughts were that if someone left your life, let them stay gone. They don’t deserve to pop up when the hard part of raising you has been done.


But Siobhan was the exception, and I have come to love Siobhan like a mother.πŸŒ„πŸ‚


The same cannot be said for the woman who gave birth to me, though.


Out of the blue, a few months ago she tried establishing an unwanted connection with me. In all my years on earth, Davina Collins never came looking for me… not even when I was placed in foster care. But now, all of a sudden, she wants to try to talk? Not interested.🌍🌿 And I told my best friend, Tracie, as much when she told me about the monogrammed envelope that showed up at our old apartment in Las Vegas, addressed to me. I didn’t want to see the letters and didn’t care what she had to say. She had never been a presence in my life and I didn’t need her for that now. I had a new life and it was one built without her in it. One that included being a new mother.πŸŽ‡πŸ”†


Tracie was supposed to throw the letter away. However, instead of listening to me, Tracie decided to share the letter with Rush…


Rush is all about family. But more than that, he is about protecting us. There has been enough trauma, deceit, and drama surrounding our lives—individually and collectively—to last us a lifetime. Because of that, we stay on guard.πŸŒƒπŸ’ When Rush convinces me to fly to Arizona to hear the woman out, what I walked into was something that shook my world. The story behind it all was bigger than anything I could have imagined.


And when the real reason for Davina’s sudden interest in me comes to light, unexpected consequences occur.  πŸ“šπŸ”–


Get Your Copy Today! 🀩


⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


BUY NOW πŸ›’

AVAILABLE ON AMAZON πŸ›️

Available in Kindle & Paperback version.πŸ“–πŸ“±

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0DLMQ2FGZ


✒️ Authors: @booked_and_branded_by_caldwell  ✨✍️


πŸ“š

πŸ’–

πŸ“š

πŸ’–

πŸ“š

πŸ’–


#books #bestbook #author #books #bookstagram  #booklover #book #reading #bookauthor #bookworm #goodbook #reader #newbook #authorlife #novella #bookpromotion 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FOR THE ETERNAL RECORD ✨πŸ“šπŸ”–

The Thoughts of a Proud Nerd: A Story of Hope πŸ‘«πŸ“šπŸ”–

Howl of the Wolf: A Tale of Candles Book 1 ✨πŸ“šπŸ”–